WHAT SHOULD I DO?! EASTER DINNER!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I fast sat-sun soo that is my saving grace..and then choosing baked meat and veggies...no desert. my weigh in on monday so not trying screw that up lol

When Im with fam and stuff I usually eat well because they are all looking at me to do so and normally make seperate small meal for me since they know i wont eat most of the food . its when Im alone at night that I eat like crap :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    It's one day. It all averages out and won't make a bit of difference. Enjoy your dinner.
  • mjkpe
    mjkpe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    When you have a bad day. You didn't get to needing mfp overnight so one day won't get you booted off. The important thing is own it, log it and move on! :wink:
  • uwharriegold
    Options
    Congratulations to those who have everything under control, but that isn't the case for everyone. In my extended family, we are creatures of habit. I make a fresh strawberry trifle every Easter and my grandson asked me to make baked macaroni and cheese ... can't say 'no.' I'm adding a fruit salad. Needless to say, I normally overdo it, but this year, I'm going to eat just a little of the things I love. Good luck to everyone ... enjoy your day with friends and family!!!
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    for god's sake, easter is only once a year. enjoy it! i promise it won't affect your goals, if you stick to your nutrition and fitness plan every other day
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Most people don't pay attention to what you are eating. And what other people think is none of your business anyway. This is your life.

Drink water, lots of it. Fill your plate with heaps of vegetables, a bit of meat, talk a lot, and eat slowly. Enjoy yourself and make it about the company, not the food. Pass on dessert, say you are full and ate (abc) at the first/second event.

Review your goals... What do you want... Awesome figure and great self worth or Easter Monday guilt trip?