EPEHEDRA anyone?

Options
Before I get in trouble, I am just curious has anyone ever tried ephedra, or like an eca stack? If so did it work, I am at work and me and coworker are discussing the efficacies?

Replies

• summerlopresti
    Options
    Ephedra was banned in the US a long time ago due to ephedra related deaths. Heart attacks I believe. I would NOT advise you start that!!!
  • shannonsjourney1
    shannonsjourney1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have tried ephedra based pills and yes i did lose wieght but i felt like i was on crack or something. then i started to get pains in my chest and panic attacks so i stopped and not only gained what i lost but some more too. I have been overweight for a long time and believe me i have tried everything. some of it worked and some did not. but one thing i have learned since joining mfp is you have to have a eating plan you can stick with for life. losing weight is not an overnight thing, it took awhile to get to where we are now. A quick fix will not be permanent, and I do realize that we get impatient to see results but taking a pill is not the answer, good food, excersize and a calorie deficet is the answer.