Need some new supportive people

Options
I need new friends to help support me in my journey and people to help see how successful they have been in their weight loss journey.

Replies

• twiztedminded575
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me!
  • SunOfMan
    SunOfMan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey!

Anyone is free to add me :)
  • alexvillagrana
    Options
    It's good to find people who have the same motivations, experiences, and goals.

Fair winds and following seas.
  • tnsumner
    tnsumner Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I need the same thing!! With my friends having trouble losing weight, it's hard to talk about the success I have.
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    Anybody is welcome to add me! I am a daily logger and love to give support and get support-accountability is definitely a blessing of MFP!!!
  • Dave9854
    Dave9854 Posts: 16
    Options
    It's good to talk to like minded people that have the same goals so we can support each other. Feel free to add me.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Hit goal in January and happy to support and encourage as well as have a laugh at same time.

Anyone can add if they think I can help !!
  • Soontobethinlindsay
    Options
    Welcome! It's my 40th day and its so worth it! Just added ya and anyone else needing support feel free to add me too!
  • tnsumner
    Options
    Congrats on your 40th day! How has it been going??? Do you love this app?
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    yes! I do too :) We'll be supportive for each other :D
  • madderley2305
    madderley2305 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've fell off the wagon too many times to remember. Whilst I only want to lose about 12lbs, I just can seem to budge the weight !!! I've just got back some motivation to go to exercise classes, and I started running for 15 mins a day this week too. Onwards and upwards!!

I'd love to have the support of others on here, so please feel free to add me too

xx
  • chelskii21
    chelskii21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same! I'm awful at sticking to this!
  • sharon_moyer
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm back after two years and a 22 lb gain, so yes I fell of the wagon and was basically crushed by it when it backed up to run me over :cry: . Joking aside, I'd love to motivate and be motivated... although my weight gain doesn't sound like much of story, just the fact that I've come back is a success...Oh, and I quit smoking (hence the weight gain, I think). Anyway, I'm here to move forward and would love to have some friends to take this not so easy, but extremely important, journey with. Please add me if you're interested.
  • dayr1993
    dayr1993 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add I have lost about just under 2 stone although I did a lot of that before logging on here :)
  • MustangKo
    Options
    I am on again off again and I hate it! I want to start feeling better about myself. I will do this! Feel free to add me :)
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    You can add me, i lost my weight but I am still working on making improvements to my body
  • tnsumner
    Options
    I'll tell you something that has really worked for me... I don't think I've mentioned it yet. On Sundays, I don't REALLY count calories. I don't go crazy, but I might have bacon with breakfast or a Starbucks coffee or some I've cream. I don't have all those things! But I feel better when I can still enjoy stuff I like. I don't feel like I can't have it ever again. We all know that your aren't supposed to have "item X", that's all you want! Give yourself a break and enjoy something every now and then. Maybe falling of the wagon won't happen as often.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    add me for motivation and support!
  • smallerWORD
    Options
    Me too! I'll add you please add me as well. I need all the encouragement and support I can get! You can do it. Hang in there! There are people out there that just know you are going to stop. PUNCH that thought in the gutt and give it ALL YOU GOT!!!!!