AWESOME WW Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies or Bread

zeprock
zeprock Posts: 7
edited September 20 in Recipes
These are great!!! They are so moist and delicious!! This recipe is soooo easy it is crazy and too good to be true, you would think!

Here it is!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 Spice Cake mix
1 15 oz can pumpkin
1 C chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375*. Mix ingredients together and drop by teaspoonfulls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
For bread, put it all in a loaf bread pan and follow the directions on the back of the cake mix box. It is very moist. You may want to cook it a little longer than what the box says.

I cannot find the correct nutritional facts for these, but I did find that they are worth only 1 point.

Enjoy!

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    YUM!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    I don't know how many cookies the recipe would make.

Using Betty Crocker Spice Cake, 15oz canned pumpkin, and 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (per Sparkpeople's recipe calculator). This nutritional info is assuming you can get 3 dozen cookies out of it. 36 is a lot of cookies to pull out of these ingredients so I imagine they'd be smallish.

Calories 96.2
    Total Fat 3.0 g
    Saturated Fat 1.6 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0.3 g
    Cholesterol 0.0 mg
    Sodium 93.9 mg
    Potassium 32.7 mg
    Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
    Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
    Sugars 10.6 g
    Protein 0.9 g

Not to be a downer, but I hardly think that's too good to be true! On the other hand, they certainly do sound delicious! But, a batch of these is still about 3600 calories worth of cookies just lying around to be eaten. :wink: I'd have to immediately freeze half, at least! :tongue:

Edit: You can use the canned pumpkin trick for lots of cakes and brownies and breads. You can also use soda in cake mix(diet or regular) instead of eggs & oil. Works great & tastes yummy.
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    I've had that with the spice and pumpkin - but never the chocolate chips. Yum. You can also use devil's food and it tastes more like brownies.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    I love anything with pumpkin in it! YUM!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Yum - can't wait to try these! And I have a perfect setting for them too - a BBQ get together at a friends house next weekend! Lots of people means less for me to eat :laugh:
  • tzipporah
    tzipporah Posts: 42 Member
    bump yum bump yum yum yum bump!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    bump yum bump yum yum yum bump!
    :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.