Replies

• Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I need the same help with the proteins as well. thanks op for posting this
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I do around 5% carbs, 30 % Protein and like 65 %Fat....Yeah, I eat a lot of fat >.< That's not what you're looking for though.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to say that some suggest setting a protein goal based on your lean body mass, not based on percentages of your caloric intake. There are different formulas, but two are (1) take your total weight in lb and multiply by at least 0.8 to get the grams of protein you should be eating, (2) 1.5 times your weight in kg.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I normally try to eat 40/30/30, but my diary has been a bit messy over the last few days (too much chocolate and hot cross buns). Feel free to browse :smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I eat high protein (40c/30/30) but my diary is not open..

Best suggestions from my diary to get protein in: greek yogurt, lean meat (fish, chicken, turkey), hemp nuts, protein shakes/powder
  • msvsbarbie
    Options
    My protein intake is about 35% from fruits and greens and I consume about 5% grains. I am a full vegan and eat 90% raw food only daily :) I love this life style, I've never been healthier, more energetic, more happy, had better skin, grades, and so much more in my life than now!