Homemade-Premade grab and go lunches to store in the fridge

Options
13»

Replies

• Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I love how there always has to be a few ignorant people on every single post on this website. Pretty sad you can't ask for advice on a Health and fitness website without someone being a prick. I often wonder why I bother reading stuff on here because I get so annoyed at the idiots who just have to throw their lame, childish two cents in. Seriously get a life losers.

I also make lunch the night before because it just makes the morning smoother. Why not be more time efficient in the morning?
    I usually use leftovers, and throw it all together in a bag and leave it in the fridge overnight.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    What is wrong with you people? Seriously, you need some help with reading comprehension!

She was asking for meals she could make ahead of time and keep in the fridge to grab as she is running out the door in the am. That isn't called lazy, that is called time management.

Agreed
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Notice the chick scolding you and who is soooooo proud of her skills is still fat!!!
    I understand the get out the door in the mornings mentality. I made a soup a few weeks ago and it was soooo good and low fat and I put in in containers and nuked it at work.
    2lbs ground beef ( browned)
    2 cans red kidney beans, 2 cans corn, 2 packets taco seasoning, one can beef broth 2 cans tomato juice, 1 can diced tomatoes throw it all in the crock. gosh I am doing this by memory and feel like im missing something. but this with a piece of fruit is like 300 calories.
    Just the being pregnant is enough to make you too tired to do anything! Its been a while (Im 46) but I remember it well! Good job little momma keep it up!

I find it funny that while I have made it a point to not name call or insult anyone and I have posted with no intention to hurt anyone, you come in and decide to just be nasty.

Which is totally fine - I am still overweight, but have lost plenty of pounds so far and am still losing. So, thank you for the comment - it's just more of a motivator, that's all. So while I could fire back a nasty comment about your own weight or how you look in pictures, I won't, because I'm not that much of an *kitten*. :)
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I don't have time to share all the recipes I've found as I'm heading out soon, but have you looked into Once a Month Cooking (OAMC)? The idea is that you set aside a few hours one day in the month and cook meals for the whole month, set aside portions, and freeze them. Whenever you need it, just take it out of the freezer the night before and put it in the fridge. I did this and it worked beautifully! Even better if you have a crockpot. (If you Google "OAMC" you'll get a ton of hits with recipes.)
  • hismommy2
    hismommy2 Posts: 40
    Options
    Notice the chick scolding you and who is soooooo proud of her skills is still fat!!!
    I understand the get out the door in the mornings mentality. I made a soup a few weeks ago and it was soooo good and low fat and I put in in containers and nuked it at work.
    2lbs ground beef ( browned)
    2 cans red kidney beans, 2 cans corn, 2 packets taco seasoning, one can beef broth 2 cans tomato juice, 1 can diced tomatoes throw it all in the crock. gosh I am doing this by memory and feel like im missing something. but this with a piece of fruit is like 300 calories.
    Just the being pregnant is enough to make you too tired to do anything! Its been a while (Im 46) but I remember it well! Good job little momma keep it up!

I find it funny that while I have made it a point to not name call or insult anyone and I have posted with no intention to hurt anyone, you come in and decide to just be nasty.

Which is totally fine - I am still overweight, but have lost plenty of pounds so far and am still losing. So, thank you for the comment - it's just more of a motivator, that's all. So while I could fire back a nasty comment about your own weight or how you look in pictures, I won't, because I'm not that much of an *kitten*. :)

YOU REALLY MUST BE VERY DEPRESSED!! I'M NOT GOING TO SAY MUCH BECAUSE I DON'T THINK I NEED TO MAKE YOU CRY TODAY! YOU ARE A LONLEY PERSON THAT NEEDS TO GET A LIFE. I LOOKED BACK ON MY INITIAL POST AND I DON'T THINK I SAID ANYTHING BESIDES IF ANYONE HAD ANY IDEAS ON WHAT FOODS TO MAKE AHEAD OF TIME. READING COMPREHENSION, LEARN IT, LOVE IT...AND YOU WON'T LOOK IGNORANT!

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I'M THANKFUL THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH SOME KIND OF COMMON SINCE ON HERE THAT CAN GIVE ME INTTELEGENT ANSWERS AND ADVICE. I WISH I COULD "REPLY QUOTE" TO EVERYONE, BUT IF YOU POST SOMETHING HELPFUL I AM VERY VERY GREATFUL AND EVERYTHING LOOKS REALLY GOOD.