Any body else doing Turbo Fire??

Options
Last night I just ordered the whole program I cant wait until I get it. it looks and sounds fun . I didn't think you can buy just 1 DVD. anyway does anybody have progress pic and can you tell me how much weight you lost from it??

Replies

• nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Nobody else doing Turbo fire??
  • Jenya05
    Jenya05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am! Tomorrow I will have completed the first 3 weeks, and I am already down 5 lbs. It is a great, motivating workout, and I don't think I will get tired of it for a very long time.
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    aww well thats great..Jenya!! nice job with ur 5 pounds. yeah but it does seems motivating!!!
  • lola5182
    lola5182 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have Turbo, i have lost 2 lbs in a month. But i have lost inches, my nutrition is not like it has to be. That's my problem, other than that Turbo is great, is motivating and is challenging. I am even appreciating the hardest workouts in there. Hope you get lots of success with it.
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I LOVE turbo fire. The music is great and Charlene makes you wanna do more. On my rest day, I something workout with TF because I feel the urge to move. I did inferno week. Now, I'm on my week 4, on the regular schedule. I lost about 4 pounds and so much inches. By searching a little bit on the internet, I know that when you start working out, your muscles get swollen so you don't really lost pounds. You might even get a bit heavier. But, after 2-3 weeks, you start losing weight. The thing for me, I think is the hardest is to motivate myself to eat more calories per day. When you want to lose weight, you think less calories. However, your body need fuel. If you don't eat enough, your scale won't move much. I started to eat more for 2-3 day, that's when I lost 2 more pounds. So I will continue! Take your measurements. You will see the changes pretty fast specially in your clothes.
  • MsJohnson16
    Options
    How do you all count Turbo Fire on your exercise log? I was under the impression that you burn up 650 caloies but I haven't been able to find it to log it.
  • rachswann
    rachswann Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing Turbo Fire. I'm with MsJohnson16, how do you log it? there are so many different DVD's, and I'm really not that coordinated yet to say I gave 110%, so I'm not sure how many calories I'm burning.
  • Jenya05
    Options
    How do you all count Turbo Fire on your exercise log? I was under the impression that you burn up 650 caloies but I haven't been able to find it to log it.

I log it under Kickboxing.
  • leigh0416
    leigh0416 Posts: 29
    Options
    I do TurboFire! I use a Bodybugg so I created the workouts under the exercise section on my page and I log my calories that way. If you don't have a HRM or other calorie counter, you could log it under kickboxing. I did that the first time because I didn't have a monitor at the time. It's fairly accurate, although a bit high. When you are doing HIITs, it would be harder to get an accurate calorie burn logging it under kickboxing because the burn is throughout the day, you don't burn such a high number right away like you do with the longer cardio workouts. I burn anywhere from 400-600+ doing the longer cardio workouts, with Fire 60 being the highest burn, but it also consists of 4 HIITs within the workout itself. With the HIIT only workouts, it's anywhere from 150-300, depending on the length of the HIIT, but you are still getting that calorie burn throughout the day.
  • Gimarie_sud
    Gimarie_sud Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today is my first 30 days. I lost 31 pounds :) It just depends how much weight youi have to lose
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options

I found this site. http://www.everydayhealth.com/food-fitness/calories-burned-turbofire-dvd-low-hiit-20-class-

Im too cheap to buy a heart rate monitor (which is the more accurate way to measure). lol Ive been going off this site. I dont know how accurate it is though but it seems right to me.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing turbo fire. I am about to be on my 9th week!! YAY!! i LOVE it!
  • Jenya05
    Options
    Today is my first 30 days. I lost 31 pounds :) It just depends how much weight youi have to lose

Good for you!! I am almost done with week 4 and am about 8 lbs down.