I'm back!

Options
nmf0787
nmf0787 Posts: 15 Member
Hello all! I'm Nichole and I used my fitness pal a long time ago but I was never really committed. It looked great but I wasn't mentally ready to loss weight. I am ready now. My heaviest was 350 do I joined weight Watchers. It worked amazing and I got down to 274. I started nursing school in the fall and fell back into my old habits. I ate everything and now I'm back to 306. Not good. I am still doing weight watchers but I feel I am ready to do this on my own so I thought I'd try this out and save some money, I can always go back if I need to!

I am 25, live in Ohio, I am married and have a son. I'm a full time nursing student for another year and few months so I would love to hit goal by the time I graduate. My ultimate goal is 175 but I would love to just be healthy!

I am looking for friends on here so we can all keeps motivated!

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome back !!!!!

You've learned about the eating with Weight watchers so thats good. Add in some exercise and will power and you will get there!!!

We are here to help. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm older but have a 3 and 5 year old. I'm getting healthier for them.
  • jfo2343
    jfo2343 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Nichole! Welcome back! I'm also on my second try at MFP and much more committed than I was the first time around. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! I was never a cheerleader in high school LOL, but I think of myself as being pretty good when it comes to giving encouragement -- I'll be glad to do that for you! Having friends on here with similar goals is an excellent motivator and it really helps when I see comments from folks telling me to keep up the good work. So congrats on taking your first step on a healthier you! =>