A bunny you can trust or a bunny that will kill?

Options

Replies

• CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    True story - my kids had a couple of Belgium dwarf bunnies who used to team up and attack our Springer Spaniel. One would draw the dogs attention and the other would come in from the other side and bite the dog in the neck. This went on for a couple of months with the dog almost looking like she had PTSD. One day I came home and there was only one bunny in the back yard (the other was no longer breathing). I am guessing any jury would have let the dog off on a self defense claim.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    How about a bunny you can trust to kill?

<--- he may look soft and fluffy, but it's only to lull you into a false sense of security.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Killer bunny. They are so misunderstood:(
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Love. This. Thread.

random bunny trivia... which I've been unable to confirm nor deny reliably online... I've heard that certain breeds of bunnies can store sperm from one single mating, and use it to breed multiple litters.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    One that kills. maybe you can train it to do your evil bidding. Sounds like a win to me!
  • combatbunny
    combatbunny Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Get a chocolate bunny. Rabbits are very high maintenance animals. Check out rabbit.org for more and rabbitron.com info. I have two, Faelie and Willow. I just spent $400 at the vet getting them check-ups and neutered/spayed.
  • SocialSocks
    Options
    82106087.gif
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    A giant, scary, prescient bunny called Frank.

68uc74.jpg

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the gifs.

I :heart: bunnies
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2xC5foNZ-yi3cE33jrhBXqPt3RVyMlWXXt0DnCJg8AtxFOTfGCg
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    bumping so I can show my husband crazy pix of bunnies later. We have a lionhead at home.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    2349186085_afd45130fb.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Bunnies are horny!
    Bunnyballoon.gif

My daughter has 2 bunnies and they hump anything that will sit still long enough. Her poor stuffies take a beating.

edit to day they are BOTH female!!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    True story - my kids had a couple of Belgium dwarf bunnies who used to team up and attack our Springer Spaniel. One would draw the dogs attention and the other would come in from the other side and bite the dog in the neck. This went on for a couple of months with the dog almost looking like she had PTSD. One day I came home and there was only one bunny in the back yard (the other was no longer breathing). I am guessing any jury would have let the dog off on a self defense claim.

Rabbits have a very high heart rate and can die of a heart attack if under extreme stress. Rabbits have been known to die when cornered by a dog or other animal.

Our daughter has 2 rabbits and will not let her nieces and nephew play with them because they are too aggressive and can very well scare her rabbits to death. When they come over to visit our daughter will simply say her bunnies are napping and if she wakes them they will be very cranky. Once we told the kids that her bunnies bite just to keep little ones away.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    Get a chocolate bunny. Rabbits are very high maintenance animals. Check out rabbit.org for more and rabbitron.com info. I have two, Faelie and Willow. I just spent $400 at the vet getting them check-ups and neutered/spayed.

no way!! Our daughter has 2 and they are no where near as expensive as a dog. We have two females so don't have to get them fixed. We had them vet checked and shots when we first got them but you don't have to get them spayed or neutered unless they are of the opposite sex and you only need one round of shots. They stay in a cage till you let them out to run and if they are litter trained which our daughters 2 are they use the box in their cage. If you get 2 make sure they are of the same sex to save you money on neutering.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    I just read in the milk thread that they eat their own poop to enable proper biotin absorption. Which does not help you, I know.

I say, eat the bunnies. All the bunnies.

chocbunnyeat.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Can any of us really trust Bugs Bunny? He's so full of mischief.

either-way-we-all-win.gif
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Can any of us really trust Bugs Bunny? He's so full of mischief.

either-way-we-all-win.gif

that is great
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    all of this talk of rabbits reminds me of a fateful night a few years ago when I let the dogs out and within a few seconds heard a horrible cry. The dogs had caught a rabbit and playing tug-o-war with it, ripped the head off. I was able to get the dog who had the body to drop it, but the other dog, not only refused to drop the head, ate it...whole. I miss that evil little *kitten* (the dog, not the rabbit).
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Pet rats FTW!!!! They are smart, friendly (breeders are best), and can be trained to use a litter box :happy: