Pound 4 Pound Pledge

Options
Okay I cant say that i'm a huge fan of the show (Biggest Loser) but I just started watching it and wow the results they have on that show is inspiring so I was watching it online and they have this whole pound 4 pound pledge for anyone to join and its free. Every pound you lose food goes to someone who isn't so fortunate. So I signed up yesterday and pledge to lose 50lbs. whew! Why not lose while others gain and it'll help me stay motivated as well..just a thought for you guys since everyone is here to lose weight. If your interested got to their site @ biggestloser.com. I'm tryin to see if I can get some friends and family to join because I think this will be fun if not oh well I'm doing it. Last day to sign is June 30th. Take care! :happy:

Replies

• LycraLegs
    LycraLegs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What a cool post and nice thought!

Our loss is someone elses gain!

Im going to check it out :o)
  • TonyaR
    TonyaR Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I signed up a couple months ago to lose 20 lbs! I think its an awesome way to turn our weight loss into food in some less fortunate people's tummies!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info.
  • MyKidzMom
    MyKidzMom Posts: 97
    Options
    I just signed up with a pledge of 50lbs! This is a great way to help our communities fight hunger!
  • Always_lil_j
    Options
    I am going to check it out now. This is a wonderful post. Thanks