Just had a baby and trying to loose weight

kskelyon
kskelyon Posts: 3 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! My third daughter was born 7 months ago and I ready to loose this weight. I have about 40 pounds to loose to be at my ideal weight. Two of my sister-in-laws and I are doing a friendly competition to support each other. Kind of like biggest loser. I think this site will help me. I am still nursing my daughter so I'm having a hard time making sure I get enough calories for her but not eating too much so that I can't lose anything.

Replies

• Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Welcome...and good luck! and congrats on the baby!

I saw that your post and mine were the only ones with no welcoming responses. =( I thought it kind of sucked, so I wanted to make sure you had a response!
  • kskelyon
    kskelyon Posts: 3 Member
    That was nice of you. I guess my intro wasn't too exciting. :) Good luck to you too!
  • hi i am in the same boat as you i just had my son 5wks ago and he is my second i am trying to lose the weight before summer which here in cali it is already bathing suit season but i am going to try and get in shape by the end of june! if you need anyone to help you stay motivated go ahead and email me!
This discussion has been closed.