need to loose baby weight

anniemartens32
anniemartens32 Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
My daughter is now 9 months, so its definetly time to get back on track with loosing weight, I lost 40 lbs right before I got pregnant and gained 20 pounds with my pregnancy, but now I need to get back to reach my goal.

Replies

• mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    welcome I'm working on loosing weight after two kids (3 1/2 and 17 months) this site has been a great help :flowerforyou:
  • cktb4him
    cktb4him Posts: 56
    I need to lose the rest of the baby weight too! My youngest is going to 1 on May 10th and I still need to shed 20 pounds that I had from before I got pregnant. I haven't budged in two months. So frustrating...but it is hard to do work out and keep track of calories with three kids :)
  • You can do it! I gave birth to my first child almost 2 yrs ago. Last year I decided enough was enough. Since last summer I have lost over 30lbs. I used this site to do it. I started with small changes. I cut out one or two things at a time. I stopped drinking soda. I switched to the flavored carbonated water that walmart sells (no calories, no sugar, no sodium, or anything). I stopped buying chips and stuff that I knew I couldn't control myself with. I cut back on eating out. I started making breakfast and lunch to take to work. Then I started eating more fruits and vegetables.
    I started by taking my daughter for walks in her stroller after dinner. I bought exercise videos to do at home so I could do them anytime ( I like Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I am starting P90X next week). Then I started going to the gym and using the equipment there, then I started running outside. I started with a quarter of a mile. Now I can run over 7 miles without stopping! Couch to 5K is a good program. (http://www.c25k.com/ and there's an iPhone app) I now weigh 125 and am working on getting toned. Just stick with it and you can do it.
    You will have hard days and weeks. Times when you won't exercise, times when you will eat like it's your last meal, and times when you do everything right and the scale won't move. The most important thing is to keep trying and keep working at it and it will happen. You can do this. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.