Weight watchers DITCHED :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• BloomingRose45
    BloomingRose45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I dropped Weight Watchers today as well. Just started MFP today. I also have a BodyMedia that will allow me to link to MFP. Never had much success with WW. Today is a new start.
  • MindyMcCraw
    Options
    I am new here also and ditched weight watchers yesterday. I seen how much calories and sugars that fruit have not to mention veggies that I was eating like crazy. Every little thing counts and with WW I am shocked at all the stuff I was not counting. Can't wait to see some results with this..
  • LynnMartin78
    LynnMartin78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i was with ww and successfully lost 30 pounds on the old points system. i gained all my weight back plus more when i took a new job. i attempted ww 4 more times when i gained it back thinking i could have the same success, but with their new points plus sytem i had the same problems others did: eaating too much fruit.

i have been doing mfp for over two months now and find it way more informative than ww. it is also a lifesyle that is easierr to manage than ww. i have had success so far on mfp and hope for continued success.

feel free to add me as a friend. I am looking for all the support and but kicks i can get.
  • cristina9980
    cristina9980 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I lost nearly 40 pounds on WW and loved it. I'm a huge WW supporter and really loved the program. The support was phenomenal and I loved my meeting leader. I am really close to goal weight and hit a plateau. I think my body is just where it wants to be. So, after a few months I decided to stop paying and use this site more for maintenance than anything else. I still recommend WW to my friends and family but will give this site a try for now. I have to admit I like the food tracking on WW better. It's easier to add generic items on their site. Plus it's easier to change the measurements of food on their site. But I will give this the old college try.
  • Gigib64
    Gigib64 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have just started reaching out but the support is amazing compared to a once a week meeting with WW. I look forward to seeing how my diaries are and logging into the groups that I have joined. It is a supportive group of people.
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Haha....read my profile! I have my own thoughts on WW :laugh: :glasses:
  • Livingdeadnurse
    Livingdeadnurse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Ditched it also! No such thing as free foods....unless its water! Lost more with MFP than with weight watchers.
  • LynneseLooksgood
    Options
    Welcome! I learned a lot on WW but ended up ditching it too!
  • ex11b90
    ex11b90 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Jeez, I thought I was so original, bailing on WW online for men @$18 a month. Oh well, never cared to be 'cutting edge' anyway, glad to be part of this pack!!!