Looking for awesome friends!

Options
Hey guys :) I've been using MFP actively for a month now, and I'm looking for some new friends! My name's Amanda, and I'm looking to lose just about 100 pounds. I log in everyday, and love to comment on the app, so I'm looking for some friends who'll do the same for me! I'm on the app constantly, and on the forums whenever I can.

I'm also 18, and from California. So anyone around my age would also be awesome, since I don't really see people as young as I am on here too much. But anyone, feel free to add me! Look forward to talking to everyone!!

Btw, sorry for any mistakes. I'm on my phone right now :)

Replies

• whiteoutpen
    whiteoutpen Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Anyone? :)
  • CLRCI
    CLRCI Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have about 50lbs I'd like to lose

Chris
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    Hi Amanda, welcome to the MFP group, feel free to add me if you are looking for an uplifting and motivating friends. I am on everyday and try to comment and send messages along the way. Look through my friends, they are an incredible group of people and friend request them if you want to be part of great group of people from all over the world. Looking forward to being a part of your journey to health...here is to you and your future successes my friend.

Brad
  • whiteoutpen
    whiteoutpen Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)