l am outta here

Options
hmmmm
hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
Tommorow my family and I are leaving Jersey to go on our wonderful and much needed vacation to florida. Aggh but we are driving so please wish me luck on our 17 hour drive with our one and a two year old girls. I am going to follow my healthy eating habits as much as posible and hope to come back a pound or two lighter. (Will still have access to this site but not a scale) There will be a few cheat meals and drinks (In-laws are watching our girls for two days so fiance and I can have some time alone to go out and have fun in Miami) I am totally pysched to see all the in law family (some from montana I have never met) but I still will be posting (hey I need something to do on the drive) adios -heather

Replies

• hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Tommorow my family and I are leaving Jersey to go on our wonderful and much needed vacation to florida. Aggh but we are driving so please wish me luck on our 17 hour drive with our one and a two year old girls. I am going to follow my healthy eating habits as much as posible and hope to come back a pound or two lighter. (Will still have access to this site but not a scale) There will be a few cheat meals and drinks (In-laws are watching our girls for two days so fiance and I can have some time alone to go out and have fun in Miami) I am totally pysched to see all the in law family (some from montana I have never met) but I still will be posting (hey I need something to do on the drive) adios -heather
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Have a safe and pleasant trip:heart: Will look forward to your reports of fun in the sun.:glasses:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Have a great time. I'm so jealous - it feels like winter again here in CT.:grumble: :grumble: