stresco Posts: 354 Member
Well, This thread didn't last long... :noway:

Why do those Bang, Date or Slap threads survive so long? :huh:

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options

because nobody says "Bish, I wouldn't let you pleasure me if I was sheetfazed" like we really think sometimes.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Sorry dude,

pass.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Pass.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Cuz people like to bang, date and slap A LOT :tongue:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Bang?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

because nobody says "Bish, I wouldn't let you pleasure me if I was sheetfazed" like we really think sometimes.

Fact!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Ooooh....smash
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I wonder the same thing all the time...
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Bang?

Let's go :) This thread is gonna last forever!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Bangbangbangbang! Bang!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Already banged...it was fun
  • MAYONNAISESANDWICH
    Options
    That is a MONSTER moose knuckle......bang
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Sorry dude,

pass.

@dio: I will casually invite you to hang with me because I just "happen to be in the area" and "it would be cool to meet a fellow MFPers". Then we will get hammered with alcohol. I will get you so drunk that 2 ultra obese white girls will look like Eva Mandez to you. I will suggest we take a motel for rent since we're both too drunk to drive. But since I don't have much money, we will have to rent a single bed room.

I will carry you in the bed with me and we will go to bed. We still have tons of beer with us which we will continue drinking in the room. We will eventually fall asleep.

I will wake up in the middle of the night.
    Oh crap, I think I just peed in my pants.

Dio will tell everyone on MFP and my MFP credit will be ruined. So I do the only logcal thing there is. I start dumping all the beer on the bed. And then I wake you up telling you how you spilled all the beer. We will laugh, I will upload the pics on MFP abotu our crazy hangout.

It was a good day... in my mind
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    because all those words are easy to spell and use in a grammatically correct manner... therefore they don't bring out the grammar corrections which result in thread lockdown.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Bang, smash, lick, bite, wave to, would pay library fines for, and follow on Pinterest are all spelled correctly and even include an Oxford comma. Apparently THAT is the standard.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    TheRedXCat.gif
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Sorry dude,

pass.

@dio: I will casually invite you to hang with me because I just "happen to be in the area" and "it would be cool to meet a fellow MFPers". Then we will get hammered with alcohol. I will get you so drunk that 2 ultra obese white girls will look like Eva Mandez to you. I will suggest we take a motel for rent since we're both too drunk to drive. But since I don't have much money, we will have to rent a single bed room.

I will carry you in the bed with me and we will go to bed. We still have tons of beer with us which we will continue drinking in the room. We will eventually fall asleep.

Dio will tell everyone on MFP and my MFP credit will be ruined. So I do the only logcal thing there is. I start dumping all the beer on the bed. And then I wake you up telling you how you spilled all the beer. We will laugh, I will upload the pics on MFP abotu our crazy hangout.

I love you Taunto. Why aren't we friends?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    TheRedXCat.gif

71273mhrp5kyvjc.gif
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3m024FJD61r2pfd0o1_400.gif
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Sorry dude,

pass.

I love you Taunto. Why aren't we friends?

Because Taunto has too many friends already and so can't accept any more friend requests. At least that was what I heard :wink: