New to myfitnesspal

Options
So I'm a stay-at-home mom with a 1yo and another on the way, due in July. NO ONE FREAK OUT PLEASE... I am not trying to lose weight during my pregnancy--I know that is a big no no. I am just trying to stay as healthy as possible until the baby is born until I can focus on being more proactive about my weightloss. Any other preggo moms on here just trying to be healthy too??? Looking for that extra support! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm not prego, but I'd like to say congrats to you for trying to stay healthy and fit during your pregnancy. Best of luck!
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I did while I was pregnant. Being over weight to begin with I made sure not to over eat and stay within the range of weight I should gain which was 20lbs. I believe my total weight gain was 25lbs.

I used MFP and sorta followed along my WW's things I remembered.

I didn't eat and extra 500cals a day, I kept my same caloric intake and made sure to keep my breads, pasta's, and sugar's low.

Its not "dieting" its just keeping along the lines of eating clean and not gaining 100lbs. I wish I exercised while I was pregnant. I lost A LOT of muscle mass and just looked puffy. It's taken me 6 months to lose about 20lbs of fat and gain about 10lbs of muscle back.
  • Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Options
    That's wonderful that you are trying to stay healthly while pregnant.....wish I did that with my two. Please feel free to add me as a friend and congrats!!!:wink: