Thank you Olives28

Options
Dear Olivia
I just learned a few minuets ago that you died in a car accident this morning. I am glad to be among your friends. in the short time I connected with you you have inspired me to lose the weight, motivated me to get healthy and fit. helped me with my ups and downs. while you yourself were working to the finish line. you never got to make that finish to your goal but Katie is going to finish what you started and reach her goal. I know that you will be so proud to know that your legacy and all you wanted to be achieved will still live on and remain. This lady is going to continue through. thanks for being such a great inspiration. you will be deeply missed by all of us

love Katie

Replies

• harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Sad to hear that. Rest in peace Olivia !!
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    R.I.P Olives28
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i am proud to have had you on my team and sad to know you are gone. RIP Miss Olivia
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    yes it was great to be on your team
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I didn't know her, but very sad to see this. One of my MFP friends passed away a few months ago. This brings up old feelings. Rest in Peace Olives28. Sounds like you were a great friend and inspired others.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. How awful.

Thoughts with her family and friends at this time.
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Nohing beyond the present is promised to us...18 yrs old...I wasn't her friend on MFP but nonetheless, I sit here in tears that such a young life was cut short...she could have been my daughter...RIP Olivia...Thanks for alerting us to this news Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door and definitely reminding us to embrace the things that are most important in this life. It is humbly to know that in the few years she was on this earth (in the MFP community) that she did create, not just a presence, but a legacy.

Good Bless! Praying for her friends and family...To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    RIP. Didn't knew you but you were obviously loved
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I didn't know her, but I offer my condolences. Last year, one of my MFP friends passed away far too young. I understand what you are going through. I'm sure that our friends are looking down on us and cheering us on. Be blessed! :flowerforyou:
  • hon3yd0g
    hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i ddnt know her.but r.i.p. such a young age to.heart goes out to her family and friends at this sad time:heart:
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart:

That is so sad....my condolences to every one of her friends.

xo
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Awe :brokenheart:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    My condolences on your loss. I didn't know her, but it's sad to see a life lost fo tragically and at such a young age....

I'm sorry.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    My condolences on your loss. I didn't know her, but it's sad to see a life lost fo tragically and at such a young age....

I'm sorry.
    This \m/
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    That is horrible. My condolences to you and her family, i'm sure they're having one of the worst days imaginable. She was so young and beautiful. R.I.P Olives
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Awww :( I didn't know her but it sounds like I wish I had. My condolences to all her friends and family. RIP
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    how sad!! I did not know her either. But I wish the best for her friends and family. Such a young girl! :brokenheart: :sad:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    RIP olives28. This is so very sad. Condolences to all her friends and family.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I didn't know her, either, but my heart goes out to her MFP friends and family. :brokenheart:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to read this. She must have been a lovely person to have made such an impact on those who knew her.

Courage.