Stupid boxy/relaxed fit clothing trend for women

Options
Kelley528
Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
I hate this new trend of boxy tops, relaxed fit/overly loose shirt style that seems to be carried in most stores. I can not seem to find any tops that are flattering. It is made worse by weight loss. It seems as though I can not find one fitted shirt anymore. To complicate things, clothing manufacturers seem to forget most women have boobs despite the fact that they use tiny chested models and manequins to display them. Any time I show someone a picture of a shirt online that I am currently wearing you cant even tell it is the same shirt.

I dont know about the rest of you women but having a chest with the latest, horrible fashion trend and being thinner to boot makes looking for clothes harder than ever. Things are so out of shape I feel like a slob half the time. So much for women coming in all shapes and sizes. even though there is a different size range they dont take into account different aspects of the female body.

I guess all there is to do is what until next season when they forget about this latest stupid, unflattering trend. I am also hoping the damn skinny jean trend will disappear too. When you have a butt, hips, and thighs you look like a retard in skinny jeans.

Losing weight and jumping sizes is frustrating enough. Retarded styles make it worse.

Just my rant for the day. Carry on :tongue:

Replies

• acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I agree - I hate the trends right now, the baggy, maxi dress/skirt, box or slub shirt style. It's sloppy and I feel unkempt when I wear it. It's obnoxious.

I just want to find a nice knit summer top that's not flouncy, not boxy, not slubby, and not see-through and NOT a t-shirt.

I'm to the point where I'm considering making my own shirts.
  • BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well i like Boxy, boyfriend styles, but i also like fitted depends what mood im in, but most of all right now im hating all this floral print stuff floating about & i hate that clothes sizes jump from shop to shop a size 12 in one shop is either smaller or bigger in another shop how can that be!!!!! :grumble: