Insanity Buddies!

Options
13»

Replies

• deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm down to my last couple of weeks of Insanity!!! My biggest word of advice is to just stick with it. Some days I'm pumped and energized, some days I dread pressing play because my energy level is so low. I was in the worse shape of my life when I began, and I'm not going to say that Im going blow for blow with the cast on the DVD but I can at least say I'm getting in on a piece of every set now. I went nearly three weeks without results, but then it seemed like one day I woke up and things just changed overnight. In my 8th week now I'm down 20lbs and 4 inches off my waist. Press PLAY!

I'm always looking forward to meeting positive people. Anyone looking to give/receive support please feel free to add me! Good day.

Thats awesome!! Way to go!!
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    Started 2nd week and I love it.. Do what you can and stay with it you'll be happy you did. Friend me if you like. Dig deep...
  • bearhugz57
    Options
    Super awesome deemartin!!! I will go home & press play tonight when I get home from work. I skipped 2 days in a row so I did one video this a.m. before work and after today, I will be caught up. My knees aren't as cooperative every day but as you said, I am way better than I was when I started too. I notice that I'm more balanced (in more ways than just physically) and my endurance has definitely increased. I don't always have the energy to stand Shaun's yelling (lol!) but I've learned to love him and hate him all in one. It'd definitely a great workout program (though a bit hard on the knees because of all the jumping). ;-)
  • bronx1101
    bronx1101 Posts: 48
    Options
    was anyone else so sore after the first day they could barely walk. I can't believe how sore my calves are they hurt like never before. I have been working out with jullian and Jackie warner for a year and running for 5months . But this insanity was killer.

YES! It took about 3-4 days to recover. I could barely get out of bed. It was terrible.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    After illness I restarted month 2 today. Awesome workout. For those ppl without an HRM this site might be helpful in calculating cals burned. http://www.everydayhealth.com/food-fitness/exercises/calories-burned-i
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 31 of Insanity and I am a beachbody coach, feel free to add me anyone and msg me if you want learn about other products...
  • joharifit1
    joharifit1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Libralove89
    Options
    I just ordered my insanity today and I'm so excited to try it!
  • LeeWorrall88
    Options
    I want to start it just havent really got a proper room where I can do it :/
    Conservatory would be good but we have one of those Light/Fans that dangle down, Id be scared of hitting that as I know you are jumping quite abit in Insanity.

Another room that is probably ok, is upstairs and the floor boards creek like mad which Id find annoying

Bleh
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I bought it tried it and decided I need to work out some just to get to a start level. But I AM going to and I will post my T-Shirt. GO FOR IT.
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    About to start month two next week! feel free to add me so we can go insane together
  • jessgroppe
    Options
    YES!!! My back was actually really sore last week after the 1st two days, that I actually had to take 2 days off to rest my back. I hope this didn't totally set me back. I started back up again but technically I'm behind 2 days and now just checking off the calendar when I complete the workouts instead of on the actual day of the week. Ah well!! Better than nothing, right?
  • lovelylauz02
    lovelylauz02 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Lady!!

I am two weeks in and I completely understand your apprehension. I am fairly fit (I run regularly and lift weights) and this thing continues to KICK MY BUTT!! I love it though.

Please send me a friend request and we can keep each other motivated to... Dig Deeper!! :)