Options
I am looking for some low cal lunch ideas that I can
Brown bag it it work everyday. Does anyone
Eat any if those frozen dinners or is there too much sodium

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    There is alot of sodium but if you figure it into your macros and plan ahead its all good. How about a sandwich, fruit, yogurt and maybe pretzels.
  • Tyggress73
    Tyggress73 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I just take leftovers from whatever I made for dinner the night before. :)
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    My lunch almost always consistes of 3.5 to 5 oz. of lean meat, one cup of cooked green veggie or 2 cups of salad and a piece of fruit or greek yogurt. "Planed-overs" work great for this. ("Planed-overs are left-overs that you planed to cook for future meals.)
  • ms_tris
    ms_tris Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I watch carbs more than calories, but I pre-cook either 93/7 or 85/15 hamburger or turkey patties on Sunday and pack them in individual containers in the fridge. I pair that with some frozen veggies with butter. I just microwave and eat. Very easy to do, too. I usually do 4 days worth and take chicken salad made with canned chicken and avocado instead of mayo for Friday.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I almost always have leftovers from whatever was last night. If not, I have a stash of Weight Watcher and Lean Cuisine meals in the freezer to choose from.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I love the cafe steamers lunches, but a normal lunch for me is a 3 oz can of tuna (water drained) with a serving of garlic triscuit crackers and a few olives or a few pickle slices with a greek yogurt. I also love ham and pepperjack cheese on a wheat bun heated in the microwave--no other toppings...my favorite!