I wish we could split MFP up....

Options
Chris99mu
Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
Maybe between those who are new and can't figure out why the scale won't move eating 1200 calories in Twinkies. And then the rest if us.

*sigh*. Is that bullying?

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    We all were newbs once.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Or measure all the guys tallywhackers and divy them up that way.
    Or women by IQ.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I wish I could go back to noobland, before I knew how cynical you all were. And how grammatically correct.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Divisive thread is divisive
  • jackieg218
    jackieg218 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I thought we were here to help others. I think until someone gets some experience under their belts the questions seem redundant. Its all a part of learning.
  • shyam3001
    shyam3001 Posts: 24
    Options
    Should be split up in the following ways..

(1) People who don't have a clue
    (2) People who have a clue and working that way
    (3) People who have a clue but still don't work that way -- because either they can't help it or obstinate...
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hypersensitives and those without a modicum of humor also get to go on the Twinkie side.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Yeah. There are some people who refuse to believe that calorie quality makes no difference. I am a firm believer that it does. Mostly because of my personal experience. I never lost any weight eating 1200 calories in garbage. In fact, some of that stuff only creates more hunger for me. I have to boot camp myself because if I get too willy nilly on my off day I will kill a bag of chips, or box of cereal, or bag of cookies.
    Options
    Hypersensitives and those without a modicum of humor also get to go on the Twinkie side.

Yes! WE all could do better if there were more unclinching and less getting offended at the drop of a hat!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Yeah. There are some people who refuse to believe that calorie quality makes no difference. I am a firm believer that it does. Mostly because of my personal experience. I never lost any weight eating 1200 calories in garbage. In fact, some of that stuff only creates more hunger for me. I have to boot camp myself because if I get too willy nilly on my off day I will kill a bag of chips, or box of cereal, or bag of cookies.

I lost 40lbs of fat in 3mos eating mostly Taco Bell.

*shrug*
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    We all were newbs once.

this.
    Options

I lost 40lbs of fat in 3mos eating mostly Taco Bell.

*shrug*

It worked for you. That is great. It did NOT work for me.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Maybe between those who are new and can't figure out why the scale won't move eating 1200 calories in Twinkies. And then the rest if us.

i'd actually just like to get rid of all the "rate/date/hump/dump me" threads. send them to a secondary site.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    This isn't going to last long
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options

You forgot the "which HRM should I buy" group who don't know how to search which should be in with them.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    In for Twinkies.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    We all were newbs once.
    ^^THIS^^

Personally, I'd rather see "I'm not loosing weight" threads over "who would you rather bang" threads.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I am still a newb....always learning.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'd much rather see noobs posting questions which may or may not be silly to others than the "my dog at my cat and ran off with my husband" threads.