iSLIM / Infrared Fat Burning

Options
Has anyone ever done an infrared fat burning treatment like the one featured on spaofthefuture.com? I'm considering it for a bit of a jump start but can't find any research.

Replies

• rschwa
    rschwa Posts: 27
    Options
    I can't imagine it doing any good, but by all means, wrap an electric blanket around your stomach for a while. It'll probably help relax your muscles at least.
  • melanie2176
    Options
    Ya i have, and i actually liked it. It's very energizing and a definitely helps clear the body of toxins. As far as weight loss, you definitely lose water weight the first time. But the infared lights go deep into the tissue to help break down and melt fat deposits and make it easier for your lymphatic system to expel fat. It is a great tool to jump start your weight loss program, but it is no magic trick. You have to do this twice a week. and there are many more health benefits with the islim then just weight loss.
  • SeanMurphy
    Options
    I can't imagine it doing any good, but by all means, wrap an electric blanket around your stomach for a while. It'll probably help relax your muscles at least.

I agree with this. If IR melted fat away like that, then so would sunlight, but I see plenty of fat people at the beach.