Belly Fat

Options
2»

Replies

• aas1277
    aas1277 Posts: 67
    Options
    I've always had this problem, even when I was under 100 pounds. I was recently diagnosed with celiac disease and since becoming gluten free, there is a HUGE difference. My belly bloating is much less. Maybe you have celiac disease or even just a gluten intolerance.
    i am going for a physical in two weeks....maybe they can test me
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I was losing weight with doing cardio but it wasn't till I started actually lifting weight that my stomach started flattening out more. Kettlebells seemed to be the best thing for slimming it down. I really like the Kettlenetics that one seemed to really help me that way. Or the Jari Love Get Ripped videos are completely awesome but a real tough workout. But those will for sure burn the stuff off. If its more the love handle type area Tae Bo seems to help quite a bit for that. My stomach is starting to get there now but still gotta lose off my love handle type area and my thighs a little. And drinking more water then you can stand helps too. Some of it could just be water retention and drinking more water will help with that.
  • aas1277
    Options
    Are you trying to lose more weight or maintain? If it's maintain, then you need to be eating more then 1200 calories.. Esp if you are truly hungry.

I would suggest eating at matinance calories or a small deficit while lifting. You'll maintain lean muscle mass, but continue to lose fat.. which will lower body fat and hopefully get some of that stomach fat to go.

Now I am trying to maintain...I just reached my goal weight literally days ago which didn't really matter anyway...I really just want to be toned regardless of what the scale says.....my upper abs are toned and my obliques....it's so weird how I can't Witt,e down in the middle
  • aas1277
    Options
    I was losing weight with doing cardio but it wasn't till I started actually lifting weight that my stomach started flattening out more. Kettlebells seemed to be the best thing for slimming it down. I really like the Kettlenetics that one seemed to really help me that way. Or the Jari Love Get Ripped videos are completely awesome but a real tough workout. But those will for sure burn the stuff off. If its more the love handle type area Tae Bo seems to help quite a bit for that. My stomach is starting to get there now but still gotta lose off my love handle type area and my thighs a little. And drinking more water then you can stand helps too. Some of it could just be water retention and drinking more water will help with that.

I do chalene johnson turbo fire about five days a week, ten minute trainer abs, brazil butt lift and I take strength classes at the gym. It's only right around my belly button area...so frustrating.....