Three Children! Anyone else with 3+ kids?

Options

Replies

• AprilNew1
    AprilNew1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    3 Girls
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Any stay at home moms as well?:happy:

Yes, I homeschool our 6 middle kids out of our 8 (oldest is in college and the baby doesn't do school yet).
  • frgqween
    frgqween Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just had baby #3 in December! And before I became prenant with her I was still trying to work of my last "baby weight" from my daughter who is 4yrs old (haha). My son is 8yrs but I managed to drop his baby weight fairly easy (of course it did help that I was only 23). I desperately need help with motivation to lose 85 lbs! I feel horrible and I know I shouldn't but I constantly bash myself for being, well let's face it, fat. I was prior military so I have mostly been around a healthy weight for the past ten years. But since my first daughter was born I cant seem to get motivated or stay with any kind of diet or exercise regime. I don't know what it will take but maybe a few encouraging voices will do the trick. I've tried just about everything else. Thanks in advance.

A.C.
  • mizchubby69
    Options
    Hi I have a Boy 13 and boy/girl twins who are 11,keeps me busy , can't say life is going to be dull during the next few years!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have 5 boys; 18 (almost 19), 17, 11, 10, and 9.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    3 boys here, 17, 14 and 12. And a puppy - does that count???
  • fitforlife818
    Options
    I have 1 boy 7 and 1 girl 13.
  • trialstyle
    trialstyle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My wife and I only have a "set", but we waited 16 years before we had our first...... I think were done.
  • DeirdreMum8
    Options
    We have 8, 5 biological and 3 adopted. We have 5 boys and 3 girls:) Stay at home mum.
  • trialstyle
    trialstyle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    We have 8, 5 biological and 3 adopted. We have 5 boys and 3 girls:) Stay at home mum.

That's the only way to do it!! My wife and I were DINK's for 16 years, so now she's a stay at home mum.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Here! 5.5, 3, and 19 months.
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm new to three children. I have a four year old son and my boyfriend has a six year old girl and a seven year old boy. I can definitely say this is brand new challenge.
  • wsalusky
    wsalusky Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've got three. Two boys 11, and 8, and a 6 yr old daughter.
  • Zemzemma
    Zemzemma Posts: 1
    Options
    I have 5!! 9, 8, 5, 2, 10 months.
  • Dansk_USA
    Dansk_USA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    31 years old and 5 kids! Ages 9, 6, 3, 2 and 4 months. Go ahead and add me if you like!
  • angellover1974
    angellover1974 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    4 birth and 2 step children here and 1 grandchild on the way, I also have Ehlers–Danlos syndrome so would like to hear from anyone else with this. Maybe share tips on maintaning weight lose when exercise is difficult :wink:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have 3 sons. 19, 18 & 15
  • buckaroo95
    Options
    I have 3 ,29,2417
  • grussymom
    Options
    Five--ages 32 to 19. Still trying to lose the baby weight :wink:
  • Foggy7640
    Foggy7640 Posts: 56