Hello, retaking my routine!

Options
I been here for over a year but it was not until now that I decided to say hello and introduce myself. The reason why I waited until now is well diverse reasons. During this past year my weight has gone down and up, although my lowest has been 190( note: I think it was lower because I remain the same weight while the clothes that I own were literally falling off me, jaja) I gained and went back to 210 in the same year. Thanks to my thyroid!

I been a diabetic since I was a kid so I am part of that generation that has been affected with D2 at a young age. Which was not cleared until recently thanks to a few test, my doctors were uncleared on how to label me and were pretty happy with my results in regards to my glucose which they thought it was not necessarily to clear what type I am. Yet I needed to know to put that doubt to rest. A few years ago I lost 30 lbs by going vegetarian as a consequences I went down to another road with serious anemia. Add to it several inches loss because I lost some fat weight but gain a decent amount of muscle weight through roller derby. Sadly, I gain weight after having my thyroid going into hyper mode then it went under control and that is when I gain around 15 lbs of weight. I went back to 210lbs, I was pretty frustrated because I was trying my best to not go back 220lbs and nothing was working. Until just a few weeks ago when I just raided my diet after I had the TALK with my doctor in regards to my diet. The talk consisted in me going back to being a vegetarian, I told the doctor seriously I know I am anemic, diabetic and with a hyperthyroid threatening to comeback for round 2 but I am considering returning back to my old diet. I know some meat lovers have lost weight but seriously the only meat that is bought in my house is processed food. I need to reprogram myself again to make separate meals for the others at home and for me if I have to. Since they do not liked my form of cooking with certain things and what I put in them. So far after that talk and me retaking my old diet I am starting to see some progress. I know it sucks having to cook two totally different meals.

Oh god what a long paragraph! jaja Well I am here for support! Because I want to be more fitter than I am before I hit the big 30! And hopefully if my body is in good condition return to roller derby! I miss the adrenaline of being in the skates and with the pack! Funny thing is I been working out to Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred trying to follow the guidelines as in 10 days for this level but I just got bored quickly of level 1! But I am a bit hesitant of going to level 2 because I admit I am afraid of my palpitations returning. This is after going two horrible incidents during and after a roller derby practice. On one I felt during the drills some electronic shocks through my head, my face was entirely red and my limbs well lets say I was trying to stop but they just took a command of their own so I had to have the co-coach and a teammate help me get out of the ring and out of the skates. Then after another practice which was the drop that told me you need to get checked because I thought was a heart attack which turned out to be palpitations and my anemia getting worse. So that was when my doctor told me to take it easy and quit skates until I got it under control. Which at the current state in my recent labs is doing well minus the T3 that is a bit high but still manageable. As for what I am here?! I am here for support! If you have suffered from the snarky thyroid and diabetes even better! Or if you are around my age trying to loose weight excellent! I am actually welcome to receive any kind of support from anyone! Sorry for some serious grammar errors, when I get involved in writing introductions they mostly do not make any sense because of some serious grammar errors! :-)