PGx anyone?!

Options
Has anyone ever tried PGx? Or know someone that has? They're supposed to be great for portion control and lowering cholesterol and sugar level with no real side effects....

Replies

• alysh8
    alysh8 Posts: 21
    Options
    i took it for about two weeks and it just gave me the runs. I didn't lose any weight but if I ate anything I would have the runs and it would come on all of a sudden. I went out for breakfast with my family. I'm five minutes from my house I almost **** my pants. It was awful. I threw my whole box out. The same thing happened to my mother. Granted we could have stomach problem that could contribute to the issue but for me it didn't work out at all.
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    LOL oh my gosh! That sounds terrible!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your brave experience lol
  • alysh8
    alysh8 Posts: 21
    Options
    lol that's just my experience with it. doesn't mean it wont work for you. Keep asking around. I hope other people respond to this question because i would love to know if it worked for others.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    bump just for you
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,270 Member
    Options
    My brother used it and felt it helped him lose the 40 pounds he lost. He is an MD. I have lost almost 40 pounds without it but I lose so slowly and feel the sugar level aspect may help me. I just may try the bottle he gave me before it expires.
  • looopyloops
    looopyloops Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have used pgx for the past couple years and combined with eating well, exercise, and drinking lots of water it did help, They tell you to build up the pills slowly it can cause diahrea at first for some, I take between 3-5 pills before meals 3 times a day, None of these products work all by them selves but they can help with weight loss, you can also go buy fiber from the drug store and use that, the reasoning behind it is it fills you up so you eat less, I try to get 30 grams of fiber in my diet a day, some days are easier then other to do that and the pgx helps ensure I get enough, another trick is to eat lots of green veggies that have lower calories and fill you up.
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    J'ai essayé PGX Daily l'an passé. J'ai perdu quelques lbs, mais sans plus. J'ai surtout perdu de la graisse au niveau des reins!
  • Katxith
    Options
    I only just started PGX last weekend. Definitely need to start slow with this, because most of the side effects come from taking too high of a dose too soon. The first day I took three pills in total and had bad cramps and bloating. I cut down to two and then built up slowly. I'm now at 2 pills per meal with no real side effects (except a bit of excess gas, but it's not too bad and it'll go away). It's too early for me to say if its made much of a difference yet, but I just wanted to warn you to start out slow! Best of luck :)