My New Plan...Week 1

NewMe80xoxo
NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have finally hit my breaking point...I am so sick of being fat...I am so sick of starting a week strong and failing the first screw up I make...I am sick of not winning this battle against food and weight...I wanna be the girl I know I am meant to be...

So with that said...I sat down and my a plan for me...Here is what week 1 looks like...

Week 1: 05/03/10 - 05/09/10

Breakfast: 300 calories or less

Snack: 150 calories or less

Lunch: 400 calories or less

Snack: 150 calories or less

Dinner: 500 calories or less

For a total of 1500 calories...my daily calorie goal is 1540. So not to bad. 40 calories left over before exercise is added in.

Now moving on to the exercise part...

Mon. - Sat.

9am - 10am: Walking 3.0 mph/30 mins/151 calories

1pm - 2pm: Biggest Loser Cardio Max Week 1/25 mins/245 calories

3pm - 4pm: Sit ups/5 mins/60 calories

7pm - 8pm: Walking 2.5 mph/35 mins/158 calories

For a total of 614 calories burned a day...which equals 3684 calories burned a week!

***SO WHAT DO YALL THINK OF MY NEW PLAN??? ANY COMMENTS ARE WELCOME***

*AMANDA*

Replies

• BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    BeautifulScarsWECHANGED Posts: 749 Member
    I know exactly how you feel! I just had my second baby 3 weeks ago and feel like a freaking cow right now. I ordered a Jillian Michaels / Biggest Loser DVD as well from Amazon, but I have to wait for the ok to exercise from my doctor first (C-section).

I like your plan, and I really think it's realistic. Just be careful that you're not being too strick....give yourself some wiggle room or chances are, you won't want to stick to it.

Best of luck to you! :-)
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    I already do the am mile and the pm mile been doing it for weeks...all I will be adding is the biggest loser dvd and the sit ups!!! Thanks for your input its much welcome...good luck when you start working out again!
This discussion has been closed.