New here and need supportive friends! :)

Options
Hello!
I'm new on here and am looking for some supportive friends who are willing to share their stories and give me tips on exercising and loosing weight! I'm 21, just got married this month, and a mother of a beautiful baby girl! I need to loose this baby weight!! Please help :) I'm 260 pounds needing to go down to 160!!! I'm super outgoing so lets be friends and support eachother!!

Replies

• linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Linsey and I am 20 years old. I have been using this site for about 2 and 1/2 months and have lost about 25 pounds. I still have about 100 more pounds to lose but I try not to think of that big number. The scale isn't moving as fast as it was during the first month but still seeing the inches fall off. Friend request sent :)

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Hello there and welcome aboard! First I would like to say relax,take a deep breath and work on some smaller goals. You've got a long-term goal of 100lbs which is great. How about cutting it down to 10's or perhaps 1 clothing size at a time? You could start with walking with your little girl in a stroller, she'll learn a healthy lifestyle from you and your journey. Find some fun and healthy foods and you'll be on your way in no time.
  • GSmith0904
    Options
    Linsey, we look to have the same goal and be the same weight! sounds like great motivation to me!!!

My daughter loves the walks! She's already an outside kind of girl! She is a lot of motivation because she is not a lazy baby at all!!