Motivation board?

Options
Hey guys! Hope you had a productive and healthy week.

Do any of you use photos of what you would "like," to look like printed out or cut from magazines as motivation? I was thinking about making a motivation book, but wondered if some of you find this stressful or disappointing when you are working towards a goal? I'm looking for new ways to help me get through tough days and tough workouts.

Replies

• lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I find pictures of places I want to travel to or things I want to do when I am healthier work better for me. Pictures of skinny people doesn't motivate me. I do like the success stories on this site though.
  • sszbarber
    sszbarber Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My picture for my profile is of Denise Austin, 52 years old and looking amazing!!! I also have a picture on my fridge of a cute outfit I am going to buy when I reach my 20 lb goal! Than I will post another picture for my next 20 lbs and so forth!
  • sszbarber
    sszbarber Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea too! I have even changed my passwords to reflect my goals.......like lose 50 lbs or fit and 40, healthy and happy, that reminds me everytime I log in somewhere I got my eye on the goal,