Do pancakes disturb you?

Options
124»

Replies

• admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Not nearly as disturbing as the time I googled 'blue waffle' when people made mention of it online. I google NOTHING people tell me to now.

I googled blue waffle..nasty! However, that wont stop me from enjoying blueberry wattles.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Why is your pancake batter brown? That disturbs me.

Edit(after reading the rest of the thread): That's supposed to be chocolate?

Yeah, I don't know how the OP does it, but adding a bit of cocoa powder to your pancake batter is YUM.

I posted earlier that it is chocolate protein powder. You should see the color of the orange cream version!

Funny enough, though, my oldest girl is a pancake purist so I usually make her's plain before I add stuff for the rest of us.

And no, the bubbles don't freak me out in the least. One of many trypophobia threads though had me thinking the other morning while I was making these. Most baked goods bubble a bit while cooking and I was curious if anyone would be affected by that. Meant to be light hearted though. Not so serious.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Why is your pancake batter brown? That disturbs me.

Edit(after reading the rest of the thread): That's supposed to be chocolate?

Yeah, I don't know how the OP does it, but adding a bit of cocoa powder to your pancake batter is YUM.

Ha! Now cocoa powder is what I have done too. But the protein powder that the OP used made them look a light tan color instead of a rich brown. Oh, well. So long as they taste good is all that matters.