Tattoo Reward

Options
2»

Replies

• GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    three of my tattoos include writing, and i've never regretted any of them, not even for a second. totally agree; get what you really want.
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I never thought of of getting a new tat for a reward. I have 2 already. The first one is a rose on my left breast and the other is a vine with flowers and a humming bird I have that one just above the pubic bone. I was worried that one would really hurt. I think getting one feels like the kind of sensation that getting your ears pierced does. If you have multiple colors/shading that is when it starts to hurt. If they are going over the same area a lot it can hurt. Someone that is really good at it knows when your pain tolerance is getting to the end and will give you breaks.

Best of luck if you do end up getting on.
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..i guess In a way..I always wanted a large chest/neck area tattoo to flow with my other upper body tattoos...maybe subconsciously i was waiting to hit my goal...which i hit last weekend...strangely enough I got my 7th tattoo last weekend on the same day I hit 185

Good luck
  • BigJza
    Options
    Ooh on the ribs? I've heard that that can hurt ^^ My tattoo is along the front of my right hip - a rose with some sort of swirly vines :) It didn't hurt at all, and I only really felt it a bit more when it got nearer my bone. So I suppose if you really had it on the ribs, you might feel it. I think I'd generally say it probably hurts way less than you think it would. I know I was afraid and when he finally started tattooing, I was like "Oh, is that it?" Lol!

dont believe the hype..they all hurt..people warned me about my fingers..and they were really no different pain wise
  • Ashaleet
    Ashaleet Posts: 59
    Options
    I've really been wanting bear paws up the side of my back (native american heritage). I was thinking that I'll get three. A big one on the bottom for when I lose 1/3 of my goal weight. A smaller one at 2/3 and an even smaller one when I reach my final goal.
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Ooh on the ribs? I've heard that that can hurt ^^ My tattoo is along the front of my right hip - a rose with some sort of swirly vines :) It didn't hurt at all, and I only really felt it a bit more when it got nearer my bone. So I suppose if you really had it on the ribs, you might feel it. I think I'd generally say it probably hurts way less than you think it would. I know I was afraid and when he finally started tattooing, I was like "Oh, is that it?" Lol!

dont believe the hype..they all hurt..people warned me about my fingers..and they were really no different pain wise

Gezz i dunno. I'm currently having the soft area done between my shoulder and my neck. Its been a freekn painful experience so far. Much prefer arms and back lol.

Meh, im probably just a sook...
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    It's my goal weight reward!! :D
  • BigJza
    Options

Gezz i dunno. I'm currently having the soft area done between my shoulder and my neck. Its been a freekn painful experience so far. Much prefer arms and back lol.

Meh, im probably just a sook...

haha lets just say no area is particularly comfortable lol
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have three - one on my chest, rib, and back. I was scared to get my rib done, but honestly I think my spine hurt way worse!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo of 3 hearts...like the old school life meter from Legend of Zelda on my inner upper arm but I want to get rid of some of the jiggly fat there first. Also, when I hit my goal weight, I'm getting a bird on my collar bone area.
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I've been planning a second one, and I think now you have all inspired me to make it my goal weight reward. Thanks!

The tattoo I have now is very small on the inside of my wrist. It says Jeremiah 29:11. Only took 5 minutes but was so excruciating. I'm kind of scared because I want my next one to be much bigger on my side/back. I can't even imagine the pain :/
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about one for a while, though not as a reward. Finally figured out something that actually fits me well.

fbomb.jpg
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm going to get a tattoo of a butt with a butt tattoo on it, on my butt.
  • BigJza
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm going to get a tattoo of a butt with a butt tattoo on it, on my butt.

beavis and butthead lol
  • Davis911
    Davis911 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My first ink was after dropping from 313 to 250. I was also nervous since I had wanted a tattoo since I was in college (finally got my ink at the age of about 34/35). I'm trying to get my weight back down to where I was previously (around 230), and when I hit it I'm getting my other arm done as well. The first time I almost fell asleep during the tattoo, the drone sound of the needle just relaxed me a lot.
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My first tattoo was a reward. It was also on my ribs. I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't lost the weight