How does my belly disapear??

Options
13»

Replies

• mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Eat health, mover your *kitten* and you will get there. it will take time.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Noooooo I hate 'patience' I want things fast LOL!

Thanks you guys, now it's clear to me that there isn't anything else I can do and so - even if I like it or not - I have to be patient.

I think patience is the hardest part. :flowerforyou:
  • ALittleBitLess1
    ALittleBitLess1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Running, my whole body has never been leaner than when i was running - outside, not on a treadmill if you can, your body moves differently!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Just watched the 5 foods to never eat video and to cut down belly fat. For those of you that don't have the time to watch it they are: concentrated fruit juices, marjorine (and things high in trans fats), whole wheat bread (it's processed and we all know we need to avoid that. Eat whole Grain instead), soy (91% is genetically modified), and GMO corn

No.

Please . . . no.

Abs are exposed by having low body fat. If you eat in a manner that is congruent with this you will expose your abs.

Fruit juice, margarine, and processed food has nothing to do with ab definition.

i have stopped processed foods , grains, dairy, and my abs are starting to show, losing weight, I eat lots of fat...good fat, please explain.

Your deficit is probably greater, since you've cut a lot of food items...that will also help weight loss:smile:

exactly, I was in a deficit before, eating wheat, margarine, processed foods, and getting nowheres, lost some weight but the fat never left my stomach, eliminated these foods and now my stomach fat is almost gone...hmmmmm
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AmazingTech
    Options
    mine shifts when im doing a lot of horse riding like five - six hours a day, but I tend to struggle to get the fat off, I have a mega strong core but the layer of flabbiness doesn't tend to shift easily, I do a lot of crunches and a fair bit of running I think the rest is making sure you have a super healthy diet
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Just watched the 5 foods to never eat video and to cut down belly fat. For those of you that don't have the time to watch it they are: concentrated fruit juices, marjorine (and things high in trans fats), whole wheat bread (it's processed and we all know we need to avoid that. Eat whole Grain instead), soy (91% is genetically modified), and GMO corn

No.

Please . . . no.

Abs are exposed by having low body fat. If you eat in a manner that is congruent with this you will expose your abs.

Fruit juice, margarine, and processed food has nothing to do with ab definition.

i have stopped processed foods , grains, dairy, and my abs are starting to show, losing weight, I eat lots of fat...good fat, please explain.

Your deficit is probably greater, since you've cut a lot of food items...that will also help weight loss:smile:

exactly, I was in a deficit before, eating wheat, margarine, processed foods, and getting nowheres, lost some weight but the fat never left my stomach, eliminated these foods and now my stomach fat is almost gone...hmmmmm

Because your body fat continued to drop. People tend to under estimate the amount of butter and other processed food calories they are taking in. One tablespoon of butter compared to two is a huge difference. It's also easier to feel fuller on "clean foods" compared to processed foods, meaning we naturally eat less. Not magic.

You happened to lose your stomach fat last because that's how your body elected to store and use it, just like some people store more in their thighs. To test this out my friend and I (same height, same weight) ate identical diets and did identical workouts for several months. My thighs lost inches, her belly did. We store fat differently and use it from different places at different times.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options

No.

Please . . . no.

Because your body fat continued to drop. People tend to under estimate the amount of butter and other processed food calories they are taking in. One tablespoon of butter compared to two is a huge difference. It's also easier to feel fuller on "clean foods" compared to processed foods, meaning we naturally eat less. Not magic.

You happened to lose your stomach fat last because that's how your body elected to store and use it, just like some people store more in their thighs. To test this out my friend and I (same height, same weight) ate identical diets and did identical workouts for several months. My thighs lost inches, her belly did. We store fat differently and use it from different places at different times.

this is true ....I eat whole foods now and good fats and the difference was amazing for me anyways....guess it works different for everyone, it took me a long time to figure out what works for me, everyone finds that balance between food and exercise and seeing results differently .
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    pfft.... listen to sara.

belly poufing between me and Jason? He always wins.

7011956203_b6c1b6b628_n.jpg

8515071000_be6cda8c48_n.jpg

Check us out in two months, there will be no belly.