Replies

• sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!!
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your support. I really mean what I stated in my essay; This is just the start, you just want to have to do it.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    wow, speechless. You have done as amaing job! Amazed!
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing! thanks for sharing :)
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Yum. :bigsmile:

Also, amazing work! :heart:
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wow that transformation is amazing! Those tatts are sick!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Epic man
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I would delete Mr. Negative nasty commenter on here if I could. I love what's inside your spirit that transformed your outside. A true tribute to your maker. Beautiful.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Wowseroonie.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    January 4th, 2013 at a beginning weight of 248 pounds and approximately 18% body fat.

So you had to lose ~25 pounds to be an 8% ripped dude at ~223 pounds.... big whoop.... youre misleading everyone

just had to illustrate this twice.. im done here.... thx for throwing false hopes at people who are trying to change their lives

You sir, are an absolute c*ock.

Well done to the OP, it is a transformation and he did say he wanted to get to 'how he was'. So what if he had trained before, you can even tell that in his before pic. It's still him sharing training tips and good ways he cut.
  • fayeonherway
    Options
    January 4th, 2013 at a beginning weight of 248 pounds and approximately 18% body fat.

lets stop right there.. you were ripped and training and just had a layer of fat..... you bulked muscle for a LONG time and this was just a 3 month cut....
    \

excellent work , but, this sint a transformation at all.. this is just a cut... all the drugs in the world cant do that in 3 momnths

once again though.. excellent work... hopefully your not trying to sell something and scam these people.. how manty years have you been body building for? looks like two minimum

What did you gain from posting this? What I gained from your post is negativity, bitterness, and down right rudeness.

What I gained from True Blue's post: Have a goal, come up with a plan to achieve said goal and follow through! The OP is not saying what he did, what he has done or what he is doing is the end all be all and we all should run out and follow his exact plan. Regardless of what you think and regardless of how many years you think he has been lifting, he had a plan, a goal and he stuck with it!

Thank you OP for giving us insight on your goals and how you achieved them. I think we all can use your positive mindset on this journey to become healthier individuals.
  • lasulit
    lasulit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Dude, you are in inspiration. Thank you for posting this.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i'm in disbelief. i can't believe you did that AT ALL, let alone in 84 days. but i will applaud a job well done because i'm just in awe right now. seriously. need to pick my jaw off the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! I started a 12-week program two weeks ago and I was just wondering if it would make any difference at all since it was only 3 months. You've shown that it can make a huge difference! It just has to come from within me. Thank you! You look fantastic.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Wow. Just wow.
  • plumbobet
    plumbobet Posts: 30
    Options
    Amazing job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!