Feminine Help

2»

Replies

• Ice cream is one of the things I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I buy it in bars or little cups. It costs more in dollars but it helps with portion control and that matters more when you have a goal in mind!:happy:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    You can have ice cream any time of the month you want. But you can't have the whole container! :laugh: Just make sure it fits within your calorie goals. Make sure you properly measure out a serving size. It may be smaller than you think. One serving of ice cream can't possibly hurt you unless you are a food addict and it triggers a binge. :drinker:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    You can always eat Skinny Girl ice cream and chocolate....

I like buying ice cream bars. You can find a lot in the 100-140 calorie range. Those are very easy to budget into a day.
  • pixish
    pixish Posts: 79 Member
    I don't keep ice cream or anything like that in the house, but I do sometimes NEEEEEEEEEED the chocolate. I usually go for single-serve chocolate bars, that way there isn't anything left over to tempt me. I do sometimes cave on my eating at that time as well though when I'm out of the house. I think last time I had a small chocolate milk and a meat pie, and it was GREAT - but I made sure that I exercised that day and gave it all I had! :p (Still under an hour, but I don't have much time)

I think the key is making sure you still drink your water, and still do your exercise :) (And don't go overboard :P)
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    I buy Greek yogurt and put it in the freezer for about half an hour-- gives it an ice cream-y texture. My cousins does that too and when she wants something chocolatey, she mixes a cup of yogurt, a teaspoon of cocoa powder, and adds in stevia to taste.