Bragging

Options
janetlynn31
janetlynn31 Posts: 74 Member
I started going to a trainer in mid-December, plus exercising on my own and counting calories on MFP religiously. While the scale has been creepy slow and recently not moving (my trainer warned me not to step on the scale too often), the inches are melting away. After about 6 weeks I could get myself up off the floor without crawling and holding on to something, bend over and tie my shoes, and was more energetic and sleeping better.

This week I noticed that I'm hooking my bra on the LAST set of hooks, I need to take in a pair of pants for the second time (or go shopping), and I don't pee when I sneeze!!!

All you younger girls out there - DO NOT let bad habits creep up on you. I'm 51 and it would've been easier had I stuck with it and tackled this weight and fitness issue years ago. BUT -- it's never too late.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!