P90X or Insanity

Options
I still have 100lbs to lose and I'm about to start Turbo Fire but I keep seeing the infomercial for Insanity and i don't know why but i REALLY wanna try it but I've also heard a lot about P90X. Has anyone done both? which do you think would be a better one to do first?

Replies

• Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    It's just body weight cardio.. I felt stupid doing exercises in front of my TV and let someone "borrow" my P90x and they never gave it back.. and from what they've told me they didn't really use it either.

Insanity is for those already in shape.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I'm not in shape, but Insanity is getting me there. I got the full Insanity with the bonus dvds, so its working.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Insanity is more cardio and P90x is more strength.

If you do a search you will find loads of replies to similar posts.
  • LizRodmell
    LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Insanity baby! all the way. out of the two insanity is the hardest......but my god does it work.

as for only for the fit.......this is not rearly true. to keep up with the people on the dvd: yes you have to be a friggin machine! but as the creator will tell you, do as much as you can do! push! if you cannot do a move modify it until you are stronger! just keep moving.

if your doing turbo fire you can do insanity. it will push you sooooo hard. and you will feel so accomplished by the end.

i have just started a second round of insanity as i saw such good results first time. i was 226 and only a little fit, couldn't do a push up to save my life and my belly got in the way!
    but now i am much leaner, fitter, can do all the moves, i can mostly keep up with the people in the dvd now and i am loosing weight more rapidly then ever before

I LOVE INSANITY! It changed my life.

i can not stress enough though how important the food plan is though. i didnt follow it first time. i did get awesome results!
    but i honestly believe i would have done so much better!
    i am following it now and i feel amazing! so much more energy, never hungry and my mood is much better. its not something they just through it to boost the price tag! itvhas been carefully studied in the test group as to what the body requires to push you through Insanity it.