ZUMBA

Options
2»

Replies

• Maridonna
    Maridonna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a licensed Zumba instructor.. I have had countless ladies tell me they hate exercising but they love ZUMBA, so they keep coming. Just try it out for yourself and see if you like it. It's very high energy. Make sure to introduce yourself before class to your instructor. We love it. A good instructor will help you settle in... give yourself at least 5 weeks and believe me you will get hooked. Enjoy!!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba because I love it so much. The calorie burn is just a wicked bonus :)
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    addicted
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Zumba is sooooo much fun! After the first time you do it you feel like you might wanna die (I did anyways, LOL) but it gets easier every time. It's worth a try in my opinion, especially if you get bored with typical cardio exercises.
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I started Zumba Jan 2nd and was doing it 4-5 times a week($5 a class). Had to join a gym(to cut back on cost) and take a Zumba class there once a week. I take other classes as well but Zumba is the one that is the most fun to to me.
  • Grace4DebraAnn
    Grace4DebraAnn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Zumba totally rocks! This is an awesome workout, you use your whole body and it is a great burn. Wish I had time to do an hour everyday. Totally, love it!:smile:
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I do the Zumba on the Kinect! It's fun!
  • tuktukislam
    Options
    it's a great workout! Just don't be tempted to stop in the middle, just like any work out you really need to push yourself! :)
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE zumba!! It's an amazingly fun way to burn calories and makes me feel as good as I did in the days where I used to dance 4 hours a day. I highly reccomend it!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Did it today!!im so uncoordinated but who cares!!! It's a lot of fun!
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    If you find a good instructor and a fun class it's a BLAST! I LOVE it!! I have been doing it for about 10 months and keep going back for more! 4 classes a week and a great way to burn calories! Good luck :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!