C25K program

Options
Does anyone know if there is a couch to 5k app/program that allows you to listen to your own music. I've never been a runner and would like to try but I don't think I could make it listening to boring music.

Replies

• chrissyb2411
    chrissyb2411 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did couch to 5 k two years ago, at that time there were at least a dozen different android and apple apps that you could use. Just look foe one that says it runs in the background, that way you can start it, and then your music. Good luck!
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I use " simple c25k", it's a blue square logo, runs in the background behind your music. Just set it up, press start and then press the home button without exiting, then start ur music. It's just a beep to tell you when to start or stop running.

It's totally free too, all the way to week 9. I've just downloaded the bridge to 10k version too :)
  • mrsmo3
    mrsmo3 Posts: 2
    Options
    I also use simple C25K and love it! I can listen to an audio book or pandora while this app is running in the background.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I used c25kFREE by Zen Labs, and it lets you play your own music. Worked great!