sugar levels

Options
Hello

I have just registered and entered my breakfast only so far. however this has taken me over my sugar levels for the day. I eat a lot of fruit and this appear to have taken me over for just breakfast. how can I still eat fruit and stay below the allowed sugar level.

I cant live without fruit and it also keeps me well i.e. free of infection for years, maybe this is why i can't loose weight but this has never been said with any other club i have joined

look forward to your reply carol downham :

Replies

• 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    This is one of the things that stinks on MFP. Not being able to differentiate between natural sugars and added sugar. Personally I ignore the stats on all natural sugar in it's natural form. I'm talking about not caring about an apple but caring about apple juice.

I eat hardly any added sugar so I went so far as to remove the column. I replaces it with fiber. If you have a sweet tooth you should keep tracking sugar but just mentally omit the natural fruit.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Thank for this I don't eat or add sugar it is mainly form fruit which I love a don't want to give up
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    It should be fine. The fruit is not like he refined sugars you would get from say, a pop tart or sweet cereal. It is good to keep it moderate, but it's not going to hurt you.