hellooo :)

Options
Been on Here since january, going okay nearly lost a stone :D just wanting some more friends! :) all friend request welcome! More the merrier! Means more support for me and you! :) also it doesn't have to be just about fitness, my family say i could talk for England so am never short of conversation :D

Replies

• eleniperez
    Options
    Hi, I'm Eleni. 16 from Orlando, FL. I've attended world famous Wellspring camps. My starting weight was 213. Feel free to ask me any questions about my Wellspring diet :)
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
  • mikegales
    mikegales Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    friend request sent.
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    :)
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Hiya Beckie
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    Hello :)
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hello love!!! Feel free to add me ! :D
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Well done you losing the weight steadily. I've got a long way to go and thought joinging here might help, have lost 65 pounds over the last year. Not easy is it?
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    Well done you losing the weight steadily. I've got a long way to go and thought joinging here might help, have lost 65 pounds over the last year. Not easy is it?

thanks! Slow and steady wins the race! Well i have lost 13 pounds am hoping on my next weigh in day (this Wednesday) its also my birthday so be great to Wake up to that pound gone for my first stone gone :D and its not easy! I still need to work on my
    Will power. Great job on your weight loss :)