A bit confused :(

Options
So, i read internet that says salmon and nuts are good & healthy (e.g. monounsaturated fat)
but then MFP obviously don't want us to intake those since the goal of monounsaturated fat should be '0g'
So does that mean i shouldn't take all those food?

And, the goal sugar for me is like 25g per day, but i found that when i added fruits like 1 apple and 1 banana and maybe some yogurt/muesli, it already became negative something gram :'( But i heard that fruits sugar is less fattening to our body? so is it okay if the sugar intake became negative?

Also, I lost like 3-4 pounds in the first two weeks I started dieting but till now (more than a month) the weight didn't come off again :(
what should I do? And I'm feeling I've been eating more food recently (probably because of the-girl-thing)
What should I do? Don't wanna put back all those weights /_\

Thanks guys >< I could really need some help!

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Where does MFP say not to consume monounsaturated fats? I've never seen that.

As for sugar, MFP sets it way too low. Sugar is a subset of carbohydrates, and barring a medical condition, there is no reason to track it separately from carbohydrates.

This is the best thread on setting your nutrition goals:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819055-setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Fats are not the enemy. You're overthinking this. And MFP doesn't say anything about that.
    Its normal to lose quite easily the first week or so...its mostly water. Hang in there, make good choices, it will happen. You can do it!