Anyone else having issues

Options
with "going" to the bathroom? I had a friend say it's the nuts I'm eating "backing" me up but I'm not sure. There are days when I go a good bit and others where it hurts to even try. I know it's not the best question but I'm curious if anyone else has this problem.

Replies

• anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    How much water are you drinking? Upping my water intake sorted me out :smile:
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes, but I'm not sure what causes it. I find though that eating a whole cucumber makes my stools looser the next day. Sorry if TMI.
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    dri 10 plus glasses of water a day so I know it isn't that. I just hope it passes and I don't like cucumbers sadly. lol
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    You are lacking in fibre

psyllium husks
  • mjculbertson4512
    mjculbertson4512 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    More H2O, less salt. Yogurt, sometimes two servings a day to get things 'moving', or tomato juice(low salt). Fiber too. You also need a certain amount of good fat in your diet.
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I always get enough protein so I changed that setting to fiber and will monitor it. I drink 10 plus glasses of water a day and eat pretty well I think. I also have been sick this week
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    You are lacking in fibre

psyllium husks

Thank you. I was watching fiber before and doing well. I switched it :)
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Make sure you get enough fat along with the fiber since you are getting enough protein. Protein can dry you out.
  • thisisme13
    thisisme13 Posts: 150
    Options
    Try adding in some extra water.

Are you eating a lot of bananas or cheeses? Those things can cause issues.
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    exercise. drink water. certain yoga poses help.
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    5oz prune juice will help (little can). Not my favorite, but can help a lot without it being too much. Only do one can every few days though if one can doesn't work.
  • lisabundy5
    Options
    How about some peaches? Or pears? Or prunes? -- More fiber! Your water intake sounds good, so aim for fiber and one of those lovely make you go fruits. =)
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    My diar is open and today I know is bad but it's a day with my family. Look through the week. I exercise, drink a lot of water, try not to "cheat" as they say and do my best with my macros.
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I drink a LOT of water, eat a lot of fiber, veggies, fresh fruits, ect. When I upped my protein I had the same problem, I had to add 4-5 prunes a night and a stool softener. Have to keep things moving along!:laugh: