never too late for healthy living.....right????

Options
Greetings! New to this site......oh,who am I kidding? I'm new to ANYTHING involving exercise or healthy living! I've existed primarily on processed foods my whole life and I'm just TIRED of feeling tired all of the time! I've never been very athletic. I have a significant leg length discrepancy,which has caused a curvature of my spine....and a multitude of other physical problems (since it went undiagnosed for so many years of my life). I've recently begun exploring healthier eating/living habits and have even begun a regular workout. I'm starting out slow, regaining strength in muscles that I forgot I had and learning what will and will not work with my physical impairments. After almost 3 weeks, I've already found that I'm addicted to the feeling I have after a good workout and have noticed a slight anxiety if I don't get one. I still have a lot of work to do, but even more to learn. I'm looking forward to making connections and giving/getting support on this site, so feel free to comment. Any advice or comments are welcome.....have a great day. :-)

Replies

• AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hello there,

Welcome to MFP. Even I am a newbie here. I am here because of my daughter. I hope to lose some so that I can live to see her graduate. Thats my motivation.

Keep working out. Eat clean. Good luck.

AI