In need of motivation.

Options
me_zps1fe99cbc.jpg

So, that's me. I'm 5"6, 16 years old and I weigh 140lbs. For a while I've been going to personal training twice a week just to keep a good amount of exercise in my routine but recently I decided its time to lose weight, tone up and look the way I want to for summer.

I'm on Jenny Craig. I know, I know.. it's not the best diet. But I know that when I go off of it, I'll be able to maintain the weightloss because I AM well educated about healthy eating. I really just need the structure of a set diet to keep me on track.

I've also started the 30 day shred, I just finished day 8.

I know most people on the shred start noticing a change by day 5 but I have noticed nothing yet. I know it's still early but I'm working really hard and I really wanna see a difference.

Does anyone have any success stories they could share? Anyone who started with a similar body to me? Do you think there's anything I should be doing differently?

Thanks!

Replies

• fitternotbitter
    Options
    Bump? :\
  • mary70
    mary70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am way older than you so I have to work at it much harder. It's 80%nutrition. You can go to the gym 7 days a week but if you don't change the way you eat you won't get too far.

I track my food and do Herbalife products. Nutrition is so important, and so much of what we eat has nothing