Staying active while moving to new home

Options
OK we will be moving very soon. I will most likely not be to a gym in a couple of weeks. I won't have a dvd player. I will be driving 3 days straight stopping only to eat and sleep then it's back to sitting on my butt again :laugh: So I'm thinking about buying a jump rope and when we get to our hotel (ok more than likely it will be a motel) jumping a little rope to get some type of calorie burn in. I'm also going to try to plan my own snacks ahead of time and pack a cooler.

Any tips on things I can do not to gain weight during this time would be great. Especially since I've worked so hard to get here and only have 8 pounds to go :bigsmile:

Replies

• obifatkanobi
    obifatkanobi Posts: 190
    Options
    It sounds like you have it planned pretty well, the only thing I can think to add is walking. Try and set a little time for walking when you stop, even if it's just around the motel/hotel. Include some steps and you got your self a good workout. Good luck with everything.
  • afyfe
    afyfe Posts: 93
    Options
    We are about to do the same thing, only it will be 6 days cross country. I plan to book hotels that offer gyms/pools and get a bit of a workout in there everyday.