12 WEEKS IN... NOT BAD!

Options
13»

Replies

• sweetrunning
    sweetrunning Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome work, you look like you've lost at least 25 lbs. to me. You must have toned up a lot from the working out too, it really makes a difference. I've worked out 4-5 days a week since I was 18 and am 34 now and people always think I'm 15-20 lbs. lighter than my actual weight :) Three cheers for you!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bloody hell!!!!!! You look amazing! There is a huge difference all over, even the fat that was hanging over your leggings at the back is gone. You must feel fantastic and you have every right to be so so proud of yourself!!!!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Nice Work!!!
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you look great! that's quite the motivation. it's getting so hard over here.
  • lmnconn
    lmnconn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a huge difference. I'm at 12 weeks too. Like everybody else said, you look like you've lost more than you have. Keep up the good work! You've found a good combination that really works for you.
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!

*Looks like ALOT more than 13 pounds

*You have a killer smile
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! It's crazy what 12 weeks could do!
    Keep up the amazing work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!