Replies

• jetSpeed28
    jetSpeed28 Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks for stopping by :)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi. :flowerforyou: I'm not new either, been with MFP for over 2 years now, and NEVER plan to leave! :noway: :smile:
  • KristyCrosby
    Options
    Hi! I'm kinda new too. I've been on the site for about two weeks now. I have a couple of friends from work on too. I think it would be great to have some other "friends" to share their success and trials with.
  • sindylou
    sindylou Posts: 5
    Options
    Sindy Here!

Found this site on advise of my girlfriend Lauren Tina. I decided that I would not diet and just record what I eat. Well. I got hooked after the first day. I am getting hooked at recording my efforts and results and getting it posted on my facebook account. I now have people watching me.

We will see. Two days now. :glasses:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    Fabiola here :)

and welcome to the board land :D
  • Dycin83
    Dycin83 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I've been using the My Fitness Pal app on my iPod for about 2 weeks now. I want to lose about 10-15 pounds. I've already lost three pounds, just by paying attention to what's going into my mouth throughout the day!! I want to add exercise, but since I'm running a business with my husband and we just moved (home and business), I'm having trouble finding time to exercise right now. Hope to be able to support others and receive the same support.
    Cindy