Chocolate ............

Options
2»

Replies

• ALittleBitLess1
    ALittleBitLess1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I made hot cross bun bread and butter pudding with maya gold and ginger chocolate. It was delicious.
    Don't feel too guilty, just work it into your calorie allowance.
    Oh and try ice lollies, some are really low calorie - they have been my diet saviour several times!
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    My absolute weakness is Hershey's Symphony. I could easily eat the entire giant bar in one day but now I let myself eat a couple of pieces a day yet feel satisfied. Have been able to lose 26 lbs so far even with eating chocolate everyday. My advice is to enjoy in moderation. Eat the pieces slowly and observe the taste, smell, texture. Doing that will help you feel more "satisfied" ... good luck!

Oh lawdy...talk about what got me here! As a teenager I would eat an entire bar in one sitting while reading a good book. Probably 2 or 3 times a week.

Once I get my chocolate mentality under control, you better believe these bars will be making a reappearance..... (That and lindor truffles...)
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    If you want chocolate, eat chocolate! And share with me
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I pass out soon after (like I've been drinking) and then wake up next day with a hangover.... yep a chocolate/sugar hangover that lasts all damn day.

Ugh, I ate so much yesterday and have such a sugar/chocolate/ice cream/fat hangover today
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Eat it. May want to have a little each day so you don't crave/obsess over it and have 6 in a sitting, but either way, enjoy!
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate is your friend! Get some small bars that are like 2 large squares (30g I think) and have a nibble, suck it until it melts then nibble a bit more. Do it as slowly as you can, cures chocolate craving and is not huge on calories
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    Dark chocolate is your friend! Get some small bars that are like 2 large squares (30g I think) and have a nibble, suck it until it melts then nibble a bit more. Do it as slowly as you can, cures chocolate craving and is not huge on calories

This helps me too. One or 2 of those little Dove dark squares. I take forever to eat the first one, savoring/ sucking each tiny nibble.

Then I pop the entire second one and eat it in one go. :laugh:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    My weakness is those Lindt Lindor truffles and their chocolate eggs.
    But Easter chocofon aside, I try to stick to 74-85% dark most of the time.
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I have chocolate every day. Why are you worried about it?
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My absolute weakness is Hershey's Symphony. I could easily eat the entire giant bar in one day but now I let myself eat a couple of pieces a day yet feel satisfied. Have been able to lose 26 lbs so far even with eating chocolate everyday. My advice is to enjoy in moderation. Eat the pieces slowly and observe the taste, smell, texture. Doing that will help you feel more "satisfied" ... good luck!
    I love them too:love: I love them with my coffee. But the last time i had some it gave me really bad heart burn. A danger of being 5 months pregnant.