anyone here from Victoria, BC?

Options
Hi Everyone!

I need help from some of my fellow Victorians... where do you go to eat out in Victoria? I'm looking for places that offer healthy, low-calorie menu choices, and preferably that can provide nutritional information about their food (especially calories!).

One of the things that I credit for my weight-loss success is my dedication to tracking EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth. This is easy if I prepare my own meals, but it's kinda scary when I eat out... it's constantly a guessing game, and especially since there can be hidden calories everywhere!! Some restaurants post their nutritional information online, but these are mostly chain-restaurants (e.g. White Spot, Pita Pit). So... any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Charlene

Replies

• princesspapaya
    Options
    Hi Charlene! Both my fiance and I are in Victoria BC. When we eat out, we normaly share a portion. You can get a pretty healthy meal if you order wisely. One place that we found to be yummy and healthy was The Keg. They have fantastic tuna there...YUM! Also Futaba is sooooo super yummy...if you like sushi. Its our favorite place to go =) Then there's always subway, lol! Applebees and White Spot have a little side menu for folks counting calories...it told how many calories there were in a select amount of entree's....Good Luck~